Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 1

Today I went to Best Buy and bought the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. I did the 20 min workout and wow it was tough. I was sweating pretty good lol. For only 20 mins it was to the point and I loved that. I have been walking/jogging 4 miles like 5 days a week with my dog. Been eating 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day. I needed to step it up without a gym. So this is my attempt to stay on track and help others. I saw a lot of before and after blogs with pics and this is what made me get it. So wanted to pass it on and use this blog to keep me on track. Hubby took the before pics not excited about sharing them but will after the 30 days are up and hope to see great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment