Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 5

Did well today ate my correct % and ended up with 9 calories. After I deducted the shred calories burned and 4 mile walk/jog. Day 5 is getting easier on the workout don't want day 10 to come becuase then I go up a level. I'm eating alot of protien I feel like but seems to be working lost 2lbs in two days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you Brooke!! I know from cycling that you have to eat the right food ratios to fuel your body for races. Of course, a lot different than a diet ratio. But what I wanted to say is that another way to meet the ratio is to average it over three days instead of one. Just maybe 5-10%...nothing extreme. That way if you plan on doing a double workout you could save some carbs for that day which will give you more energy to make the workouts stronger and burn more calories. Keep going, doing great!

    ReplyDelete