Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Day 8
OK well I'm officially sick. My daughter is as well. We both have been running fevers over 101 and with meds and showers have been able to stick around 99. I read up and was told not exercise with a fever ugghh!!! Not that I feel like it but I feel like I made this commitment to work out everyday for 30 days. Maybe will take my 4 mile walk when the sun goes down. I can't shred tho but hey I did it two times one day so make up for one day lost !!! I did lose another .6 lbs today so happy about that. I made homemade ginger lemon green tea for us to drink. My daughter is not a fan but she drank it to get some homemade chicken soup lol. So not really hungry at all but know I need to eat so looking like soup today and grapes read they help with congestion never knew that well going to rest. Till tomorrow praying I feel better or at least lose the fever !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you girls don't get what's going around here. Like 2 weeks of congestion and chest cold. Need to take antioxidents if you're only eating 1000-1500 cals a day. Be careful. Love ya, Dad
ReplyDelete