Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2

OK wow this work out it great. Got it over at noon today ... then ate lunch. Was a little sore today but felt better over I used all those muscles again. So I'm suppose to eat 20% carbs, 50% protein, and 30% fat in food a day also staying around 1,000 calories it is hard. I didn't realize the carbs that are in fruit that was an eye opener. So I track all my food on livestrong.com and it has a cool pie chart that lets you know the breakdown. This helps out a lot. Also counts your calories for you. So I found out on Jillian's site yesterday filling out the form before she makes you pay lol. This is where I saw I should eat 20% carbs, 50% protein, and 30% fat. So I did my best today and actually would go log food before I eat it just to see what will work. So I know what I cooking for dinner and logged it with everything else I ate today and I ended up with 20.84% carbs, 49.01% protein, and 30.15% fat. Not bad for my first shot at it. I need to go to the store tomorrow and get more easy proteins to grab. I make shrimp skewers and use Mrs.dash to season and grill a bunch makes it easy to eat protein and I do turkey breast 99% fat free ground and season it with Mrs.dash and then portion them out 2 ounces and cook them up OK wow going on for awhile. Wanted to let you know about the carbs fat and protein ratios think this will help me out and maybe you !!! O and taking the dog for a 4 mile walk tonight after dinner !!! Till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment